Thusong Centres are hubs where a basket of government services are available. Thusong Centres essentially bring government services to people often located in remote areas.
Residents can visit the Centre to access the following services.
DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS
- 1st ID application ( Free)
- ID re-issue ( R140)
- Early and late (14 and younger only) birth registration
- Death registration ( R20)
- Marriage certificates (R20)
- Travel documents
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Youth Development
- Bursary Information
- Intake for all social issues
- Substance Abuse
- Information on all Government Departments